We strongly encourage our members to immediately report any fraud or scam attempts by contacting the agencies below in addition to contacting your local police department. Make sure to keep a record of your case number that may be provided to you by the agencies below for future reference. Immediately consult with an attorney and certified public accountant to protect your interests.
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- SIIA Software and Content Piracy reporting
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre or 888-495-8501 (toll-free)
If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.[table id=1 /]